- Entherm now offers control consoles featuring 1 to 4 zones of control. The consoles are based around the easy to use and reliable Watlow EZ Zone PM control. The consoles offer large capabilities in a compact package.
The consoles are perfect for laboratory as well as industrial applications. Anywhere precise control and monitoring are needed.
Features included in the standard design include RTD or thermocouple input, a mate and lock power connector and a standard power cord.
The consoles offer standard wall plug power cords. Included mate and lock connector, and standard or miniature sensor jack(s). These features support fast connection and system start up.
Optional features include ramp and soak, high limit control and serial communication. These features can be integrated into our standard enclosures.
The control consoles offer application flexibility where a permanently installed control would be too inconvenient or expensive.
Entherm stocks several models of these consoles and other features can be integrated for rapid delivery.
Custom modifications are welcomed on a per application basis. Call or email us with your requirements.
- 1-4 Zones of control
- 1/16 DIN Control
- Optional over/under temperature limit
- Ramping Optional
- Optional Modbus® RTU, EtherNet/IP™, Modbus® TCP communication
- Solid State Switching
- Rugged Metal Enclosure
- Mate and Lock Plug with Mating Plug Supplied
- Limit with Disconnecting Contactor Availible
- Small Footprint
- Competitively Priced
- Custom Modifications Availible