Watlow provides more than 80 years of manufacturing, research and quality for your temperature sensing needs. A tremendous stock of general application, mineral insulated, base and noble metal thermocouples are available.
Hundreds of thermocouples are available as part of our Rapid Ship sensor program. These sensors are shipped directly to you in one or two days.
Watlow also has three new surface temperature sensors. The MICROCOIL™, radio frequency thermocouple probe and true surface thermocouples all incorporate isothermal physical principles to achieve superior surface temperature measurement. The isothermal design provides accurate sensing because the areas of the temperature sensor that are exposed to normal process variances are positioned outside the thermal gradient.
- Plastic injection molding machinery
- Food processing equipment
- Engine and turbine exhaust gas
- Semiconductor processing
- Heat treating and metals processing
- Medical equipment
- Aerospace industries
- Packaging equipment
- Test stands
- Wide temperature range from -200 to 2200°C (-328 to 4000°F)
- Fiberglass insulated thermocouples are capable of temperatures up to 480°C (900°F) for continuous operation
- Grounded, ungrounded exposed junctions
- Same day delivery available on millions of configured products