Ceramic Fiber Heaters
- Ceramic fiber heaters integrate a high temperature iron-chrome-aluminum (ICA) heating element wire with ceramic fiber insulation. Numerous stock, standard and/or custom shapes can be provided, achieving the “heated insulation” concept for your high temperature, non-contact applications. The ceramic fiber insulation isolates the high temperatures inside the heated chamber from the outside. The heaters are low mass, fast heating, with high insulation values and self-supported heating elements that offer some of the highest temperature heating capabilities within the Watlow family of heater designs..
- Availible in 5 element configurations
- Lightweight low density aluminia-silica composition
- Operating temperatures uoto 2200F 1204C
- Operates at powerline voltages, no transformer requires
- Low mass insulation allows for fast heat up and response
- Iron-chrome-aluminum (ICA) resistance Wire