DIN A Mite B
Starting at $151.00
Expert application assistance call 877-ENTHERM
- Watlow’s DIN-A-MITE® Style B power controller provides a Iow-cost, highly compact and versatile solid state option for controlling electric heat. You also get all the quality you expect from a Watlow designed and manufactured product. DIN rail and back panel mounting are standard on every control. There is no need to worry about mercury; the DIN-A-MITE controller is mercury free.
- Capabilities include single-phase and three-phase zero cross switching up to 40 and 22 amps, respectively, at 600V~(ac) (see rating curve). A unique, integrated design removes the guesswork associated with selecting a proper heatsink and adequate terminations for the application.
- Variable time base, 4-20mA process control or V~(ac/dc) input contactor versions are available. A shorted SCR alarm option is also available. All configurations are model number dependent and factory selectable.
- The DIN-A-MITE power controller is made in the USA.
- DIN rail or standard panel mount
- Compact size
- Touch-safe terminals
- Single- and three-phase power
- No mercury
- Faster switching with solid state
- ULR 508 listed and C-UL,VDE 0160, and CE with filter
- Back-to-back SCR design
- Shorted output detector(optional)
- Versatile, quick and low-cost installation
- Reduced panel space; less cost
- Increased safety for installer/user
- Permits use in a variety of applications
- Environmentally safe product
- Saves energy and extends heater life
- Applications requiring agency approval
- Rugged design
- Notifies you in case of a shorted SCR