Sensor Wire and Cable
Since 1914, Watlow’s SERV-RITE® thermocouple wire and thermocouple extension wire have been known for premium performance and reliability. All Watlow SERV-RITE thermocouple wire is manufactured under ISO 9001 quality standards.
Our stock wire inventory has been recently expanded and is now shipped in easy ordering increments of 100, 250, 500 and 1,000 feet. All stock wire can be shipped next day for your convenience.
Watlow can also custom manufacture thermocouple wire using alloys and insulation types to meet your specific application demands.
- Aerospace industries
- Composite component manufacturing
- Cryogenic applications
- Electric power plants
- Glass, ceramic and brick manufacturing
- Medical equipment
- Metal processing
- Insulation temperature ranges from -200° to 1290°C (-328° to 2350°F)
- Calibration certificates per AMS 2750, ASTM E 207, E 220 and E 230
- Solid or stranded wire constructions
- Wide selection of insulation types
- Broad stock offering
- Select metallic overbraids and wraps
- Custom constructions available
- Tab 3 content goes here.